Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've been busy!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted but life has been busy! My weeks have been full at work and the weekends have been busy with outings, spring walks, crafting and cooking. I keep saying how much I love the spring but it is really true! I've been able to watch the tulips come up out of the ground and bloom and now the flowering trees are coming into bloom! Here are some of the tulips outside my door:
As for crafting I'm working on lots of baby things. This is the latest baby sweater for my cousin's baby Mallory:

I also managed a pair of slippers for Mom for Mother's Day:
As for cooking, I've been in an ethnic mood. I tried my hand at making pho ga (Korean chicken soup) for the first time and thought it turned out very well.

I used the leftover chicken to make carrot, chicken chow mein:


Changing continents, I made pupusas for the first time (think tamale without the corn husk)

Hope everyone is doing well- enjoy May!




No comments: