Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Some Recent FOs

I've finished another baby sweater:

This is the last one for a while using this pattern though... I'm really bored with it so I got a new one!


ALSO, this is my first yarn spun on the rented Ashford Traveller. It is 420yds of superwash merino at about a lace/fingering weight. I was really quite pleased with myself though I'm sure when I get my own wheel and practice my yarn will be more consistent!


I'm planning some sort of lacy scarf with this... still not decided on a pattern though!

As for WIPs I've got a few knitting projects still going plus a mystery project that has quickly taken over my living room! Poor Smokey now has quite the obstacle course to navigate to get to the kitchen and his food!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Try the "Lace Ribbon Scarf" on Ravelry. It should be pretty high on my queue. Looks like it may be a good gateway into lace knitting. Your handspun looks beautiful!